As of August 24, 2020, all returns must comply with these conditions:
- NO COVID-19 product can be returned (surface disinfectants, hand sanitizers, hand soaps, soap and antiseptic dispensers and holders, gloves, visors and masks, protective accessories and clothing, bottles and sprays, hand washing stations, protective shields, COVID-19 labels and signs)
- The boxes and their contents must be in good condition, free of dust and breakage, and free of hand writing.
- The security seal of the product must not be tampered with.
- Returns can only be collected when there is a delivery to be made to the customer.
- A minimum delay of 2 to 7 days is required to process a return.
At the time of delivery, if the customer refuses a product, the return will be accepted only if the following points are respected :
- Food products or products for food use: the security seal of the case must not be damaged, the customer must not have handled the product. Only our driver is authorized to handle the product.
- Industrial, sanitary or chemical products: the product security seal must be intact and the product unopened.
After delivery (our driver left the customer's company):
- Your return request must be made to your representative or customer service before the next delivery to your company.
- If the delivery of the product to be returned was made more than 60 days ago, a 15% restocking fee will be applied,
- We only take back the goods on delivery.
- Only cases in good condition and without breakage or handwriting will be taken back. When requesting a return, our staff will confirm that the product requested is still in its original packaging and that the case is clean, in good condition and without writing.
- Products on demand or on special order cannot be returned or refunded.
- In the case of a defective product return, the product defect and the manufacturing lot number that is indicated on the original case must be specified.
The following special features apply depending on the product category:
- Packaging product for food use such as containers, utensils, glasses, peach paper, etc.: The product must not have been handled or used, unless the return is for a defective product.
- Food product (cone, garnish, spices, etc.): The case must not have been opened and the expiry date indicated on the product must be at least 6 months after the return date.
- Sausage casings: NO returns are possible due to the particularities of product storage.
- Industrial and sanitary (chemical) products: The case must be in good condition, the product must not have been handled or opened.
All returns are subject to approval until the credit note is issued. The customer is not authorized to deduct the return amount from the payment of an invoice.