Updated on 26 March 2021
- NO pandemic-related protection or disinfection products can be returned (surface disinfectants, hand sanitizers, hand soaps, soap and antiseptic dispensers and holders, gloves, visors and masks, protective accessories and clothing, bottles and sprays, hand washing stations, protective shields, labels and signs for distancing, hand washing or mask wearing)
- The boxes and their contents must be in good condition, free of dust and breakage, and free of hand writing.
- The security seal and product packaging must not be tampered with.
- Returns can only be collected when there is a delivery to be made to the customer.
At the time of delivery, if the customer refuses a product, the return will be accepted only if the following points are respected :
- Food products or products for food use: the security seal of the box and the packaging of the product must not be damaged. The customer must not handle the product. Only our driver is authorized to handle the product.
- Industrial, sanitary or chemical products: the security seal and product packaging must be intact and the product unopened.
After delivery (our driver left the customer's company):
- Your return request must be made to your representative or customer service before the next delivery to your company.
- If the request is for a product delivered more than 60 days ago, a 15% restocking fee will be applied.
- The product must be in its original unopened packaging, must not have been handled or used. Only boxes in good condition with no breakage or handwriting will be taken back. When requesting a return, our staff will confirm that the product is still in its original packaging and that the case and product packaging are clean, in good condition and without handwriting.
- No returns are allowed on special orders or products on demand.
- In the case of a defective product return, the defect of the product and the manufacturing lot number which is indicated on the original case must be specified and written on the return document.
The following special features apply depending on the product category:
- Food product (cone, garnish, spices, etc.): NO returns are possible. If an error has been made on our part, we must be informed within 10 working days after delivery. At all times, the case must be unopened and the expiration date must be 6 months after the request for return. No returns or credits will be accepted after this time.
- Sausage casings: NO returns are possible due to the particularities of product storage.
All returns are subject to approval until the credit note is issued. The customer is not authorized to deduct the return amount from the payment of an invoice. It can take up to 7 days to process a return request.