Based in Boucherville since 1971, Emballages Carrousel has always maintained strong customer ties based on trust and a proactive approach. This has resulted in a loyal customer base—from small businesses to large multinationals—that knows we can provide them with whatever they need.
Over the years, our product offering has greatly expanded from its initial core of a few packaging solutions for butchers and bakeries, making Carrousel today’s industry leader in Québec. Whether you are looking for eco-friendly containers, pallet stretch films, strapping tools, or cleaning/maintenance products, our team of experts will advise you on the best product for your needs.
Guided by the values of respect and solidarity, Carrousel’s top priority is the wellbeing of its close to 375 devoted employees who exemplify the true meaning of team spirit. We also extend our caring attitude to many charitable organizations, which we support year after year.
In addition to being named Best Managed company for 6 years straight, Carrousel has distinguished itself once again this past fall, by means of its president Brigitte Jalbert, Laureate of the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2018 Award for Quebec – Business to Business, and for having earned honourable mention for Strategic Leadership in the Canadian segment of this prestigious contest.
Why do business with Carrousel?
- The largest sales team in Québec, with 46 field and internal representatives
- 14 customer service agents, specialized in the foodservice and industrial sectors
- A longer order intake period than our competitors
- The lowest minimum purchase requirement for free shipping in the market
- A fleet of 50 delivery trucks, serving over 1,000 clients daily across Québec
- 4 branches (3 with a showroom and Customer Service counter): Boucherville, Drummondville, Québec, and Boisbriand
- Comprehensive technical support services offered by our three electromechanical certified technicians, for the installation, maintenance, and repair of packaging equipment
Our variety of products
- All under one roof!
- Food packaging
- Industrial packaging (protective and shipping)
- Packaging equipment and machines
- Sanitary, maintenance, and hygiene products
- Health and safety
- Food products and accessories
- More than 4,300 stocked items and over 13,500 special-order items, from close to 300 suppliers
Our paper bag manufacturing division – Carfabel
- A Québec company based in Boucherville for over 25 years
- Designs, manufactures, and prints a wide range of bags, including bread bags, pastry bags, bags for cured sausage, pharmacy bags, etc.
- Complete service offer and competitive lead times
Balpex, symbol of excellence
Carrousel is extremely proud to be a major member of the Balpex buying group. Balpex brings together around 50 food, industrial and maintenance packaging suppliers across Canada. Balpex’s mission is to negotiate favourable agreements with suppliers that help its members maintain growth and competitiveness year after year.