These masks are made of filter material made of 100% non-woven polypropylene. These masks maintain their filtering power up to 15 washes.
Wash after each use - use of maximum 4 consecutive hours recommended.
These non-certified masks represent an asset in the fight against Covid-19 by offering an additional barrier and by filtering the droplets and particles that can be found in the air. In no case do they replace the prevention measures announced by the government, such as hand washing and social distancing.
- The size of the mask if «one size». You can make a small know in the elastic to adapt it to your head size. They can fit for kids over 10 years old.
- The masks must be washed by hand after each use with hot water. Air dry, no dryer.
- Made of 100g / m2 non-woven polypropylene filter material
- Thicker material than disposable models
- Material offering protection against projections (3 µm)
- Washable between 10 and 15 times
- Made in Quebec
|12 per pack|
|DANS LE SAC|